Thursday, March 25, 2010

:: entah ::

assalamualaikum wbt =)
emm.emm. i have no idea actually. i do not know what to write.what to share. im kinda reserved so that i taktahu lah nak tules ape.tapi rase nak tules ja. macam seronok bila browse my friends' blogs.they are great. their thoughts are superb. boleh share everything. sampaikan cerita yang tak menarik pun jadi menarik sebab gaya penceritaan yang very nice. emmm.emm well. sometimes i do think that how come they can express their emotions tanpa rasa bersalah.tanpa rasa segan.tanpa rasa malu. as for me, i memang jarang lah share ape yang i rasa sebab i takut. im afraid that one fine day, they will use those things to go against me.to humiliate me.etc. call me pessimist. yes i am. ok daa :p

0 comments:

 

azeilaish.com | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Edited by siterrornakmampos^^y