Friday, October 15, 2010

mungkin ini yang terbaek

I love the new look of azeilaish.com. Everything seems fine except for the posts layout. I dont have any idea why it repeats itself (err kenape ye? die ulang balek post kt atas). I did try to figure out by analyzing the code but huh, i ended up having a headache! I didnt even know what the codes are for. To make it worst, I didnt even download the full code of my previous template. For the time being, i HAVE TO satisfy with this one until I-dont-know-when. aaaaaaaaaaa stresssssss!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the best is yet to come lah.

azeila samad said...

:p :p hahaha
thank u!

Anonymous said...

all fixed. mane upah? haa

azeila samad said...

hahah x ikhlas!doa je la boleh? hahah

 

azeilaish.com | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Edited by siterrornakmampos^^y