Thursday, July 16, 2009

:: thanks ::

assalamualaikum... =)

i am not kind but im trying to be polite in many ways
i am not polite but im trying to be kind throughout my life
i am not brave but im trying not to be afraid of fears
i am not wise but im trying to be smart in doing things
above all. i am me.imperfect
seeking for His blessing
struggling to succeed
hoping for a good ending
i am nobody without Him
i will go nowhere without Him
therefore.thank you Allah
thanks for giving me such an invaluable experience
thanks for dedicating me my priceless family
thanks for sending me wonderful friends

1 comments:

Unknown said...

nice words... suka baca blog along..
cute sesangat!

kim salam kat aukcland!hehe

 

azeilaish.com | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Edited by siterrornakmampos^^y