Friday, October 23, 2009

:: over it ::

assalamualaikum wbt ... =)
mari menyanyi bergembira riang di saat final kian menjelang.erk?btol k ayt nih?haha.im not in da mood to check the sentence structure lah.lets sing together.dengan bersemangat.lg sket ari kte nk blk dah!yey!

im over ur lies
and im over ur games
im over u asking me
when u know im not okay
u call me at night
and i pick up the phone
and though u telling me
i know u are not alone
oh and thats why
your eyes
im over it
your smile
im over it
realize
im over it
im over it im over
wanting u to be wanting me
no that aint no way to be
how i feel, read my lips
im so
moving on
its my time
you never a friend of mine
hurt at first, a little bit
but now, im so over
im so over it
im over ur hands
and im over ur mouth
trying to drag me down and fill me with self doubt
oh and that's why ur world
im over it
so sure
im over it
im not ur girl
im over it, im over it
im over
oh dont call, dont come by
aint no use dont ask me why
u'll never change
there'll be no more crying in the rain
no oh oh
im over it


0 comments:

 

azeilaish.com | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Edited by siterrornakmampos^^y