Friday, September 11, 2009

:: utang2 ::

assalamualaikum... =)

Instructions:

* Bold the statements that are true to you.
* Italicize the statements that you wish were true.
* Leave the fibs alone.
* Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I’m 170cm tall
-err..can i?-
I don’t know what I want at the moment.
-yeah..a lil bit confusing-
I’m not happy.
-we shud be hepi in dz month okek-
I hate my friends.
-oh my.how do i live without dem-
I hate my life.
-heh.im enjoying my life-
I hate my grades.
-yeah.thinking dt i shud work very hard but then..-
He drives.
-so wat?-
I’m bored of driving.
-driving?yeah kind of.-
I have a white handbag.
-kt malaysia-
I love dancing.
-yes.i'll save my last dance for u =) -
I go clubbing every week.
-no way-
Shopping is bullshit.
-i wish.so that i can save my money-
I have a tattoo of a star.
-no need-
I got my navel pierced.
-erk?-
I have friends that take drugs.
-hah?-
90% of my friends smoke.
-a big no okek-
I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up was rather nasty.
-urm.i dun have any-
I’m studying Fashion.
-huh?-
I have a business running.
-i wish-
I hate cartoons.
-cartoons are funny rite?-
I hate someone.
-erm??-
I have 10 Guess handbags.
-huh.no need-
I buy CLEO every month.
-cleo?wat is dz? *gelak*-
My parents don’t know about my blog.
-*peace*-
I have an iPod.
-im not into ipod-
I don’t have faith in the current “one”.
-huh? -
My school mates know about my blog.
-yeah-
I wanted to be a fashion designer.
-oh pleaseee-
I love rock emo bands.
-not even once-
I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups.
-of coz la-
I’m a rebel.
-urm.rebel is nice *gelak*-
I’m starting to like wearing dresses.
-erk?rite!-
I don’t believe in love.
-erm..-
High school's filled with drama.
- mebi -
My parents have faith in me.
-yeah.of coz they do-
I’ve bought shoes this month.
-erk?2 pairs of crocs-
A blogger bitched about me before.
-try me-
I hate sports.
-erm.. -
I heart Italian food.
-spageti and pizza are italian food ok?-
I hate meeting new people.
-erm..isolated?sort of-
I hate nail polish.
-???-
The mother bear gives me hugs.
-hah??-
People should start appreciating me.
-of coz they shud-
High school was the worst time of my life.
-not at all-
I have red hair.
-xcantek langsung-
Mid Valley is my second home.
-i wish-
I’m a guy.
-no need-
I’m scared of my Biology exam.
-yeah.i hate biology-
I hate vacations.
-oh no! i luv vacation!-
We’ll last.
-???-
I believe in long distance relationships.
-ok.fine.*seal ur lips*-
I’m going to get high and smoke weed one day soon.
-hah??-
I’ve robbed an old lady.
-no way-
I’m starting to like applying make-up.
-erk??-
I was a tomboy.
-pardon?-
At times I think I still am a tomboy.
-huh?-
I love bitching about people behind their backs.
-hoh?berdosa ok!-
I still have a best friend.
-i luv her-
I have a cat.
-cat and me are not a good combination-
I hate surprise parties.
-yeah.it'll ruin my plan-
I hate planning parties.
-ermm..-
I’m hot.
-???-
I’m a sinner.
-yeah-
I’ve got a DS light.
-???-
I have a Wii.
-best ke?-
I can live without music.
-i can't live without HIM-
Video games are a waste of time.
-ermm.mebi-
I miss the father bear.
-my dad?of coz i am!-
I love being in love.
-erm...-
I know how to cook.
-name it.i'll cook *gelak*-
I have 100% freedom.
-urm..-
Boys are assholes.
-???-
I hate Math.
-i hate that i love u-
I love horror films.
-hoh?no way-
I’m happy with what I have.
-alhamdulillah-
I slept in my parents’ room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid.
-forgot-
My old friends keep in touch with me.
-only kuuga-
I don’t read newspapers.
-berita harian online?yes!-
The news is such a waste of time.
-hoh?-
Blogging is a waste of time.
-erk??-
I hate animals.
-urm..-
I can’t live without make-up.
-urm..the definition of make-up??-
I curse like a pirate.
-nope-
I’m happy with my 11 year old car.
-do i have one?-
I hate people that are smart.
-i wish i can be smart like them-
I love Apple Juice.
-yup!-
I can’t drink for nuts.
-hah?-
I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity.
-huh?nonsense-
I’ve got a new phone.
-not interested anymore-
I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.
-ok. i am bankrupt at this moment!-
I love swimming.
-yeah-
I haven’t worked out since March.
-???-
I think I’m fat.
-they think too-
I love my friends and family.
-of coz i do-

5 person i have to stabbed!
u!yeah2,its u bebeh.yg tgh bce tuh..oki?haha

2 comments:

Safirah said...

wit2! hahaa....bersegeralah..wey, follow r aku betul2...nak tambah bil followers ni..hee

azeila samad said...

uiks..bersegeralah?wat?haha..ko slp komen k ape?hihi

 

azeilaish.com | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Edited by siterrornakmampos^^y